The pregnancy stage of a woman’s life is one of the fastest growing developmental times. You are growing a baby! . My job as a photographer is to make you look and feel amazing for the short time you are with me. Maternity sessions are best held when you are 30-35 weeks pregnant. You will have a beautiful baby bump by then and hopefully won’t be too uncomfortable by then ( particularly in the warmer months).
I have a beautiful collection of maternity gowns available that will suit most shapes and sizes.I am happy to show these to you to choose your favourite dress for your session. Children and other family members are more than welcome to join in on the session.
Maternity sessions can be held in either my studio for an intimate session or my most popular maternity sessions are held outdoors in a beautiful location around Brisbane, Redlands and Gold Coast. Outdoor sessions are held late in the afternoon about 1 hour before sunset. This is known as the golden hour. Where we can get beautiful light in your photos. Intimate Indoor Sessions can be held at most times of the day at my Thornlands studio.
Bonus Maternity Session with any Simple, Full or Deluxe Newborn Session.
- A 45 minute session either in the studio or an evening location in the Redlands.
- Clients will receive 10 digital images via digital download
- Full range of gowns available to use or Choose your own outfits.
- Locations such as Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast are available at an extra $100 travel fee.
- Save $100 when booked with a Newborn session